Tackling Your Toughest Financial Questions
Here at Finackle.com, we are dedicated to providing the answers to common loan questions. Our accurate, straightforward articles are written for people who need quality information fast. As a free online publication, we put our readers first and value their input, questions and recommendations.
We firmly believe that the only way to provide accurate and complete information is through thorough research. We attribute all information to promote accuracy and
accountability. If there is something that needs attribution or
correction, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
.The Finackle Promise
1. Honesty. At Finackle we believe in the importance of honesty, not just in business, but in life. Without honesty, it is impossible to make good decisions. That's why we pride ourselves in providing true, accurate information to our readers, advertisers and anyone else we converse with throughout the day.
2. Innovation. There will always be a better way to package and deliver information, and we plan on finding it. Through diligent research and ample testing, we will strive to develop formats that increase the comprehension and retention of information. While we know we can never attain perfect communication, we promise to come as close as we can get.
3. Readers come first. We're not so self-indulged to think that this Web site is about us. It's really about you, our reader, and what you want and like. That's why we promise that everything we do - from what we write to what we offer to how we design our web pages - is for our readers. You will never have to worry that we cater to our advertisers, because we don't. Finackle was made for you, and we plan on keeping it that way.
4. Quality Information. As Francis Bacon once said, "Knowledge is power." And we agree. That's why we promise to provide free, quality information to our readers. Providing a free resource of financial information gives anyone the power to make smart financial decisions. And we like the sound of that.
5. Easy navigation. We take a strong stance against frustration and believe that information should be easy to find. Our goal is to give you the information you need with as little distraction and as few clicks as possible. We know it's not perfect yet, but we promise to keep working on developing the best way to organize and navigate our information.
6. Fun. There are enough boring things in life. Finances don't have to be one of them. Here at Finackle we like to believe that we put the fun in financial. We promise to make our articles as interesting as possible. Now sometimes it may be hard. After all, it is finances. But we will do our best to make you laugh - or at least smile - once during each article.